We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We’re in search of an experienced Corporate Finance Manager to join our team in our Queretaro's Juriquilla site.
- Lead a range of debt placement mandates concurrently and assume responsibility for the day-to-day execution and delivery of service on projects.
- Analytical and strategyc thinking to negociate levels of banks funding
- Raising debt to fund growth of the business within various industries from Trucking, Logistics, IT, Real Estate, Leasing, Financing, etc.
- Taking a leading role and being responsible for developing and maintaining investor amp; lender relationships
- Leading the credit management and communication processes as required
- Develop and review complex financial and valuation models and financing structures
- Lead and proactively manage business relationships with lenders, partners and investors, to build full scope of deal initiation activities
- Coordinate internally with the finance team to ensure that reporting, covenants and all aspects of financing are in compliance
- Working with senior management on strategic initiatives
- Initiate cost savings strategies through various syndication and debt placement vehicles
- Fluent english is a must
- Business degree with 6+ years’ experience in Corporate Finance Debt Advisory, Debt Capital Markets, Commercial/Corporate Banking, or Private Debt.
- Understanding of capital strategy and appropriate debt capital structures, including senior cash flow loans, asset backed loans, mezzanine and unitranche loans.
- Experience negotiating credit agreements and indentures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong investigative, analytical, and interpretative skills.
- CPA, CBV, MBA and/or CFA designation is an asset but not required.
- Must be willing to travel within Canada amp; US.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus
- Christmas Bonus + Christmas Loyalty Bonus
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.