We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro's Juriquilla site.
- Understand the job well enough to describe what needs to be accomplished, estimate truck spare parts in costs and amounts, tools and resources needed to complete different fleets repairs.
- Answer doubts from Shop and Mechanic team who have a maintenance issue with their equipment.
- Help with keeping an optimal stock of spare parts and materials in shop
- Identify warrantable repairs and file claims with the appropriate vendor(s) or manufacturer(s) as needed
- Locate the appropriate vendor closest to breakdowns, shops (search database and websites for repair facility) to ensure minimum wait time and quality repairs to minimize cost
- Communicate with Dispatch and Maintenance Departments, relaying maintenance information and timeline for resolutions and Track resolution time frames, making outbound calls to dispatch appropriate service to drivers/ owner operators
- Maintain contact with vendor(s) during repair to ensure specific requirements are being met and coordinate payment methods to vendors.
- Manage shop area, warehouse, repair costs and equipment downtime to ensure work orders are being completed in an efficient manner.
- Review expense reports from mechanics and forward them to the Maintenance department for approval.
- Develop and evaluate supplier quality metrics to ensure targeted efficient allocation of resources within the team through identification of critical suppliers, products and processes.
- Manage all work orders, ensuring all charges are added, including mechanic labor hours and utilized parts
- Conduct quality inspections of equipment to ensure all government rules and regulations are adhered to and all required paperwork is completed.
- 5+ years of experience managing trucks and trailers repair shop with in-depth mechanical knowledge.
- Experience in transporation industry.
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ministry regulations, the Occupational Health and Safety Act and shop management practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus
- Christmas Bonus
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.