A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.The Role
The Sales Operations team is part of our Sales Finance team and is a critical cross-functional partner in the quote-to-cash process. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will partner with Sales/Deal Teams, Sales Finance, Legal, billing, revenue, and tax teams to streamline and formalize the deal close out process, in addition to providing timely and accurate data and analysis.Core Responsibilities
- Assist in the close out of opportunities in our CRM system to ensure accurate and timely modeling of data to aid analysis and downstream operational needs, and to ensure the design, implementation and documentation of SOX compliant deal close out process.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to identify, design, implement systems or processes to streamline the quote-to-cash process.
- Translate our contracts into order-form structure (products, prices, and other key contract terms) to aid integrations from SFDC to NetSuite ERP.
- Align with projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity, Salesforce automation, and simplifying processes through the sales organization.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with the Legal Team (known internally as the Legal Ninjas) and Business Development.
- Actively participate in deal review with Business Development, the Deal team, Revenue and sales management; in addition, assist with data hygiene in Salesforce and change requests where applicable.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analytics on the results of the business and ad-hoc reporting.
What We Value
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Deal Management or Finance related roles.
- Comfortable working collaboratively, and prior experience working both independently and with teams of varied sizes to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and execute with the highest level of accuracy in an unstructured environment.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and NetSuite ERP.
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Math, or another analytical field, or equivalent experience.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.