A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.The Role
The Finance Team supports and empowers Palantirians through both day-to-day operations and creative problem-solving. As a Compensation Operations Analyst you will be responsible for owning compensation workflows, collaborating across multiple internal teams, and scaling our compensation program to meet the needs of a growing public company. You will be the champion of the processes that drive our largest areas of investment and company-wide initiatives. We’re looking for someone who can help build, break, fix, and scale with us.Core Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a dynamic group, ranging from engineers to executives, focused on executing a rigorous compensation program designed to capture and reward true impact.
- Triage, assign, and manage compensation inquiries and requests.
- Manage compensation information, including securing approval for compensation changes and payments, inputting approved changes and payments, maintaining systems of record, and providing information upon request.
- Coordinate the compensation component of the employee offer, assignment, and transfer processes.
- Perform basic analysis on compensation data sets to surface information critical for the business to make informed decisions.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity of financial data.
What We Value
- 2 or more years of experience in an operations-focused role.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of trust in an environment with sensitive data.
- A strong desire to improve and streamline financial processes for increased efficiency and scale. Experience automating and/or significantly reducing manual hours required in a given process is a plus.
- An ability to meet deadlines while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working in a rapidly growing and scaling company.
- Experience with data modeling and analysis in Excel or similar platforms.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.