• Prepares custom reports utilizing unique data sets. Works with the business to determine data sets needed for reporting purposes and ensures queries return relevant data sets. Validates data integrity. Modifies reporting tools to run routine and custom reports. Responsible for reporting and analyzing marketing initiatives, with particular focus on CRM channels. Analyzes the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Gathers actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of marketing campaigns. Generates reports to assist with CRM planning and forecasting. Assembles and prepares historic sales, pipeline, and lead reports, as well as future projection data, by relevant market segment. Provides industry benchmark analyses to identify business opportunities. (Web Analyst) Supports the analytic needs of the business by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, LivePerson, SalesForce, and Eyeblaster. Collaborates with external partners, such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting. Creates holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team. Leads driving core insights from the data to suggest, create, and execute multivariate of A/B/C tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience. Looks as visitor behavior on Rackspace.com
from a variety of traffic sources and helps us optimize the site to harvest the most new business opportunities.
• Responsible for articulating the organization’s solutions, services and capabilities that deliver value to and solve problems for the market and supports alignment to our key technology partners. Creates internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on key buyers, personas and use cases and generates external product messaging and positioning. Ensures launch readiness internally and externally for new products/ Identifies trends in data and presents findings/insights to stakeholders. Provides customer, partner and competitor trends. Tracks marketing plan effectiveness. Identifies areas where efficiencies can be gained in reporting and marketing opportunities.
• Develops and drives the partner MDF via tactics to acquire and grow customer bases and increase awareness of Rackspace Technology and our alliance partnerships. Works with the team to ensure messaging and offers align with the business goals and then plan, execute and track these marketing and lead generation programs.Works collaboratively worldwide across marketing, product, sales and global counterparts and externally with our alliance partner stakeholders, determining whether claims fall within established policy guardrails set by the partner and determine the steps necessary for proof of execution and track and follow ups across multiple teams for proof.
• Strong knowledge of company’s business procedures and objectives. General knowledge of data assets data requirements, and data reporting. Intermediate skills in publishing regular updates on data requirements and trends. Intermediate SQL knowledge and skills. Strong knowledge of data mining tools and database software packages. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. General knowledge of market, customer, and competitor trends. Intermediate skills in tracking plan effectiveness. Proficient in clickstream tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, LiverPerson, SalesForce, and Eyeblaster. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to apply knowledge and best practices to resolve a variety of issues. Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand. Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups. Ability to provide FANATICAL support.Key Responsibilities
- Reviews claims to ensure compliance with proper billing standards and completeness of information.
- Obtains additional information from appropriate person and/or agency as needed.
- Maintains department quality standards
- Maintains established department turn-around processing time.
- Identifies, uploads and adjudicates claims accordingly.
- Investigates and resolves pending claims in accordance with established time frames. Identifies claims needing to be completed. Reviews pending claims timely and the established time frame is reached without resolution.
- Monitors computerized system for claims processing errors and make corrections and/or adjustments as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, marketing, business administration or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- English 90%
- Availability to travel. Current Visa and Passport
- Knowledge of Excel intermediate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office SW tools.
- Public Cloud Experience
About Rackspace Technology
- Excellent communication written and oral
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Team work oriented
- Able to multitask, plan and organize well work load
- Financial Acumen, understanding of corporate finance
- Results oriented and able to make decisions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Customer Service driven
- Experience working with Marketing teams desirable
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service or Marketing roles
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.