We are seeking a Corporate or Sales Training Specialist to serve as Talent Development learning partner to our Global Sales and Services Operations (GSSO) team. You will leverage your Lamp;D expertise alongside Rackspace University’s services and offerings to assist GSSO leaders in:
Elevating their Sales and Customer Success Rackers’ expertise.Transforming and accelerating business performance.Growing their talent from within.RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide a pro-active and responsive ‘single point of contact’, learning partner interface to the GSSO team, consulting on learning and development needs and competency role requirements.
- Serve as Lamp;D SME in GSSO program design, build and delivery that achieves global BU learning goals and closes critical competency gaps.
- Conduct strategic needs analysis and offer consultative learning solutions aligned to and based on business objectives and identified key results areas.
- Optimize BU’s learning opportunities and investments, leveraging Rackspace University’s services, offerings and external partnerships across technical, leadership, professional development.
- Present to senior and executive leadership optimal learning solutions for performance, core competency development, engagement and/or retention goals.
- Build and facilitate junior and senior team interventions, improving teams’ performance, collaboration, engagement and retention.
- Manage the Learning Spend Policy and Process, consulting on all spend requests and identifying the best learning solution that results in optimized learning spend dollars.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, government grant programs and external partners on ‘best in class and cost’ learning solutions when external development expertise is needed.
- Produce deadline driven projects that are relevant to business needs and appropriate for all levels and/or customized for senior leadership, globally.
- Keep up to speed with the latest adult learning theories, business concepts, leadership tools, as well as keeping up with industry/company knowledge.
- Build trusting partnerships with the Talent Development (TD) team, HR Business Partners, business leaders, Finance Partners and Supply Chain as your internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficient in writing and speaking fluent English.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience required which can include:
- Experience as a Corporate or Sales trainer completing learning gap analysis and excelling in the design, build and facilitation of leadership, professional development and tech programs for global employees at all levels.
- Experience facilitating team interventions, using multiple program methodologies and tools to improve team performance, collaboration and strategic alignment.
- Experience in, or strong understanding of, Sales and Customer Success business, as well as experience in working beside Sales and Customer Success leaders in achieving business priorities.
- Experience with LMS, content builders, and other technical learning tools preferred.
- Excellent executive presence and ability to influence strategic direction and decisions, leveraging Lamp;D expertise to articulate and judge real world impact on business, globally.
- Certified in MBTI, DISC, Gallop Strengths Finder, C-Me and/or other team intervention frameworks preferred.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex information in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to coach and mentor individual contributors to senior leaders.
- Innovative aptitude in modern learning theories, insights, best practices, and solutions.
- Strong collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with peers, SMEs, leadership, stakeholders, etc. across a global landscape.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage and execute multiple global projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a bias to action.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.About Rackspace Technology
- General office environment. May require long periods sitting, standing or viewing a computer monitor. No special physical demands required.
- Schedule flexibility to include working a weekend day regularly and holidays as required by the business for 24/7 operations.
- Occasional travel, less than 10%.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.