S4Capital is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: In this position, you will report into Circus while also working together with other S4 companies like MediaMonks and MightyHive. As a Finance Assistant, you’ll support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Finance Assistant responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
In This Team We
- Work with local Business Partners and our Finance team in the use of financial analytics to ensure financial health and drive business improvement forward.
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data based on cost-efficiency, ROI, and profit margin, among others.
- Prepare performance financial reports for internal use by collecting, analysing, formatting, and presenting information.
- Create, update, and maintain financial models for business support.
Role amp; Responsibilities
- You’ll manage project financial overviews between sales and production, which keep track of a project’s profitability and cash flow on a weekly basis, by delivering performance reports.
- You’re a financial Coordinator: this will be needed to ensure management understands where a project is standing from a financial and liability perspective, always keeping a documented track of the information you’re collecting.
- Key task before all else: you’ll monitor and control cost suspense accounts, making sure our estimations are in line with actuals, and update forecasted expectations regularly with information from upgraded agreements/production teams.
- You’ll work hard on improving our processes, research, and developing new KPIs.
- You’ll share your ideas for improvement and your knowledge with our local and regional team.
- You’ll keep close track of sales costs and customer profitability analysis.
- Your job will imply navigating internal communications whose pace will be closely correlated to our projects’ advances, sales, and production.
- You’ll provide pricing support for our different projects.
- 4/5 years of relevant work experience in FPamp;A.
- Ability to communicate in both Spanish and English.
- You understand Mexico’s taxation concepts like the palm of your hand.
- You have strong problem-solving, data driven, and reporting skills.
- You are able to prioritize competing demands.
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast.
- Bachelor degree completed in accounting, engineering, economics or related fields.
- Speaking Portuguese is a huge plus.
At S4 we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.