At Sofia we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
This is a role in the Growth and Marketing team where we design and implement strategies that help the right people find Sofía and understand how our offering can help them improve their health.
As a Paid Media Analyst, your mission will be to help build and boost campaigns across digital advertising channels such as Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords, Display, Video), Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads.
In this role, you will
- Help identify and prioritize new opportunities to engage and attract potential customers
- Collaborate to create a paid media roadmap and testing agenda to tackle our growth goals and strategy
- Manage our campaign calendar by aligning with our in-house production team
- Setup new paid search and social media ad campaigns, including managing ad groups, ad sets, keywords and all their fine tuning
- Continuously optimize our campaigns and bring best practices to them
- Monitor and analyze key metrics producing reports and collaborating with our data team to improve our dashboards
- Proactively test different keywords, copies, creatives and their link to our growth funnel to improve our performance
- Monitor and manage the way we invest our paid media budget to help us take better decisions
- Analyze experiment results and gather insights from many different areas to generate new hypothesis and experiments that can propel us forward
- Collaborate with areas such as copywriting, design, sales, product, customer experience and others during ideation and delivery phases
You are a great fit for the role if you
- Have a great drive towards making things happen, this is a highly executional role and speed is important
- Have strong analytical skills and are very comfortable finding insights from data
- Enjoy running experiments that help us understand and iterate on our hypothesis
- Have great attention to detail and understands that the quality of your learnings depends on it
- Love digital marketing and advertising
- Are someone that enjoys working with others, are a great communicator, manage conflict and understand that, together, a team can go much further
- You are very comfortable using spreadsheets (excel, google sheets, etc) and have some experience with SQL or other coding comfortable using Excel, Google Sheets and data dashboards
- You are curious about copywriting and creatinves and the best way to engage an audience
- Have a strong learning mindset and don't shy away from "steep" learning curves
- You have some copywriting experience
- 1-2 years of full-time experience managing Google Ads or similar pay-per-click campaigns
- Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan.
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.