Our Company the best in class- solutions is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated HR Recruiter to be part of our Office Team in Mexico.
An HR - Recruiter would be responsible for the full cycle recruitment. The candidate should be proactive and take up direct responsibilities for other HR Operations functions, if required, and should be a strong support to the Mexico office HR team.
- Willing to support HR Function and strategy for manpower planning
- Understand amp; analyze manpower requirements for the respective locations.
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support current needs, as well as the future growth of the business.
- Manage entire end to end Recruitment process sourcing till the final placement
- Industry/Domain knowledge of the Auto/ Electronics industry will be preferred, though not limited.
- Applicants must be confident for hiring for the middle and senior job roles.
- Understanding of various recruitment tools extended but not limited to Social Recruitment, usage of various job portals, sourcing through free job sites, etc.
- Doing headhunting and mapping for niche-skills
- Conducting preliminary interviews amp; scheduling interviews
- Executive Search, Referral Model implementation
- Prepare recruitment reports and dashboards for the stakeholders, maintaining complete recruitment Matrix, joining reports and update weekly amp; Monthly -MIS
- Experience in HR function with experience in Talent Acquisition role is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience on MS Office
- Good People Management Skills
- Hands-on experience in maintaining the full cycle of recruitment
Nuestro candidate ideal deberá presentar sentido de urgencia y demostrar habilidad para identificar talentos queue cumplan con los requerimientos específicos para cada puesto en tiempo adecuado .
- Conocimientos básicos de IATF/ISO
- Conocimiento de Microsoft office
- Orientación a resultados
- Trabajo en equipo
- Planificación de sus actividades
- Uso de la tecnología
- Administración de la información
- Innovación en el trabajo
- Actitud positiva
- Ingles Avanzado (90-100%)
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Richi Circuitronix, Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee’s success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas and perspectives can thrive.
Come and Join Our Team!!