At Sofia we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
This is a role in the Growth and Marketing team where we design and implement strategies that help the right people find Sofía and understand how our offering can help them improve their life.
As a Community Manager, your mission will be to help build, maintain and engage our social audiences, your main responsibilities will include creating content, responding and monitor all our social media platforms an efforts.
What you'll do
- Create content for our different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Monitor and respond comments in all our socia media platforms, identify posible leads based on comments, DM's and overall interaction
- Execute native content formats for Instagram and TikTok
- Plan and schedule the monthly content calendar in coordination with the design and copy teams
- Gather insights from our social media channels and report based on communication goals and objective (engagement rate, awareness, etc)
- Research and identify new social media and digital trends that may be relevant for our target or the company's goals and objectives.
- Identify conversational opportunities to generate engagement with our audiences
- Collaborate with areas such as copywriting, design, sales, product, customer experience and others during ideation and delivery phases
You are a great fit for the role if you
- Love all things social media
- You are a content creator at heart and loves to create and develop ideas all the time
- Enjoy talking to people, sparking conversations, and engaging your audience
- Have a great drive towards making things happen, this is a highly exceptional role and speed is important
- Are someone who is not afraid to experiment and have fun while creating something of value
- Have great attention to detail and understands that the quality of your learnings depends on it
- Are someone that enjoys working with others, are a great communicator, manage conflict and understand that, together, a team can go much further
- Have some copywriting experience or abilities
- Knowledge in Facebook amp; Instagram insights
- Knowledge in photography, video editing or production