We are seeking a dynamic customer relationship manager who will become an important member of the Preferred Network team at ProducePay. We are a cross-functional team composed of a product manager, engineers, designer and dedicated sales people. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the success of our Preferred Network customers, from gathering the information necessary to their onboarding to helping them find and trade with the best counterparty. They will help our customers get the most out of our services and funnel the feedback they receive to our various teams.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Preferred Network account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, and report regularly on KPIs • Coach customers on best practices
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, operations, and sales.
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 2+ years of relevant experience in customer success, implementation, account management, or similar customer-facing role; Sales experience preferred
- 4 year BA degree minimum
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and email etiquette, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in challenging situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You don’t believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
- $800 to $850 a month with commission based on performance. Will be eligible for commissions start after the 3 month training period.
- Law benefits
- Healthcare stipend of $120 USD for premium insurance after 6 months (contingent on performance)
- Friday team lunch provided
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow career within a rapidly growing startup
- Weekends off