Who we are?
Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimize their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries that serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
Our mission is to make the healthcare experience more human.
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 1,600 people based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba, and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital, and One Peak Partners, raising a total of 130 million to date.
Culture eats strategy for breakfast according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company.
Doctoralia MX is growing and we are looking for our CBDO to aim to achieve revenue, retention, and satisfaction goals.
The successful CBDO will lead the team to achieve 10x revenue growth in the upcoming years.
Position responsibilities amp; essential functions:
- Manage and prioritize the business’s pipelines to achieve New MRR and conversions goals.
- Create and implement programs end-to-end that increase sales productivity.
- Consult with the Team on vision and strategy by providing insights and analytics (KPIs).
- Focus on driving new business and increasing retention across sales organizations.
- Lead multiple teams focused on sales enablement.
- Drive complex projects aligned to high-priority business objectives.
- Understand the Global Strategy and customize it for the Mexican Market. Manage local and global expectations focusing on results.
- Implement a culture of continuous innovation and globally consistent standards.
- Hiring and development of the members of your team.
RequirementsWhat experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- A mix of sales, management consulting, and operational leadership experience is mandatory for this role.
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, identify the most impactful levers, and prioritize efforts in addressing them.
- Highly strategic, and able to work with ambiguity.
- Balancing execution and strategy is the key to success. Zoom in and zoom out.
- Results-oriented leader with excellent business vision, strategic thinking, and a proven track record of successfully drawing the larger business story out of facts and data.
- Strong knowledge of B2B Sales practices with a proven ability to establish trusted business relationships across business units, gain consensus and drive action from a large, diverse set of constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and teams in a fast-paced environment and to inspire rapid adoption of change in a complex matrixed organization with distributed virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize amp; handle multiple requests concurrently and consistently deliver superior results in a timely fashion.
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
- Obsession about team performance. Getting the right people in the right position can drive 10x performance.
- Ownership and proactivity
- Results-Oriented and Driven
- Sense of Urgency and Need for Speed
- Scaling businesses and solving tough challenges
- Ability to dive deep. To solve any challenge become an ultra-fast learner
- Effective communications skills including the ability to lead and deliver Executive Level/BOD Presentations.
- 10+ years progressive business experience with a minimum of 7 years in leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s strongly preferred.
- Experienced in the Mexican market is a must and Latam/International experience is highly preferred.
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Private health insurance
- 22 free paid holidays
- Extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Meal vouchers
- Share options plan starting after 6 months working with us
- Excellent work environment and professional development
- Working from home
We are the leading company in digital health, always innovating and MAKING THE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE MORE HUMAN!