Tuotempo by Doctoralia/DocPlanner group is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.com.
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative who is excited about working in a start-up and will thrive in a fun, everchanging - challenging environment. The Sales Development Representatives will be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. The SDR will be in charge of researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects and qualifying leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
SDR is our first point of contact with the market. He communicates, interacts and gathers knowledge directly from the clients. This is a really valuable source for the marketing content tactics.
- The SDR has to understand how hospital managers, marketing managers and CIOs manage their internal strategy to attract and retain new visitors and convert them into value.
- Build a solid and trust-based relationship with prospects and clients;
- Generating qualified prospects using cold email, cold calling, social selling, and networking.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships
- Select a prospect from a target market produced by the management and engage in first meaningful conversation
- Prioritize the target market list
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in the Hubspot tool.
- Research target leads and create analysis of the prospect before handing them off to the sales team.
- Educate leads on Tuotempo products and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with the sales team.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact
- Have an undergraduate or master’s degree
- Have 2-4 years or more of experience in B2B sales, marketing or telemarketing
- Have experience with sales tools
- Have strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media
- Have ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer;
- Know Outbound Sales Techniques and SPIN Selling better than Neil Rackham
- Have self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail;
- preferably speak English
Then this job is for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options Plan
- Pantry vouchers
- Health Insurance
- 22 free paid days
- Excellent environment and professional development